from 台大 Wednesday, 7. May 2008, 13:17:02
Topic 1: Introduction to Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks (VANETs)
1. "Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks (VANETs): Challenges and Perspectives", 6th International Conference on ITS Telecommunications, 2006.
2. "Dedicated Short Range Communications working group,"
Topic 2: MAC Protocols on Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks (蔡宜哲)
1. Jun Peng, and Liang Cheng, "A Distributed MAC Scheme for Emergency Message Dissemination in Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks," IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, 2007.
2. Yunpeng Zang, Lothar Stibor, Bernhard Walke, Hans-Jürgen Reumerman and Andre Barroso, "A Novel MAC Protocol for Throughput Sensitive Applications in Vehicular Environments", IEEE VTC 2007.
3. Cluster-based Medium Access Scheme for VANETs, Medium Access Concept for VANETs Based on Clustering
4. MAC for VANETs using Directional Antennas
5. A Vehicle-to-Vehicle Communication Protocol for Cooperative Collision Warning (MobiQuitous 2004)
Topic 3: Routing Protocols on Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks (卓卿雄 and 潘其毅)
1. J Zhao and G Cao, "VADD: Vehicle-Assisted Data Delivery in Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks," IEEE INFOCOM, 2006.
2. V Naumov, TR Gross, "Connectivity-Aware Routing (CAR) in Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks," IEEE INFOCOM 2007.
3. Tarik Taleb, Ehssan Sakhaee, Abbas Jamalipour, Kazuo Hashimoto, Nei Kato, and Yoshiaki Nemoto, "A Stable Routing Protocol to Support ITS Services in VANET Networks", IEEE Trans. on Vehicular Technology, 2007.
4. Weihua Sun, Hirozumi Yamaguchi, Koji Yukimasa, Shinji Kusumoto, "GVGrid: A QoS Routing Protocol for Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks", 14th IEEE International Workshop on Quality of Service, 2006. IWQoS 2006. June 2006 Page(s):130 - 139.
5. Z. Mo, H. Zhu, K. Makki, and N. Pissinou, "MURU: A Multi-Hop Routing protocol for Urban Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks," in Int'l Conf. on Mobile and Ubiquitous Systems: Networking and Services (MobiQuitous 2006), 2006.
Topic 4: IP Address Auto-Configuration on Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks (張威威)
1. Todd Arnold, Jing Zhao, Guohong Cao, "IP Address Passing for VANETs", IEEE Percom 2008.
2. Maria Fazio , Shirshanka Das†, Claudio E. Palazzi†‡, Mario Gerla†, "Vehicular Address Configuration," IEEE GLOBECOM 2006.
Topic 5: Directional Antenna Issues on Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks (何智恩)
1. Vishnu Navda, Anand Prabhu Subramanian, Kannan Dhanasekaran, Andreas Timm-Giel, Samir R. Das, "MobiSteer: Using Steerable Beam Directional Antenna for Vehicular Network Access," ACM MobiSys'07, June 1114, 2007, San Juan, Puerto Rico, USA.
2. Kai-Ten Feng, "LMA: Location and Mobility Aware Medium Access Control Protocols for Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks Using Directional Antennas," Vol. 56, No. 6, pp. 3324-3336, Nov. 2007.
3. Anand Prabhu Subramanian, Pralhad Deshpande, Jie Gao, Samir R. Das, "Drive-by Localization of Roadside WiFi Networks", IEEE INFOCOM 2008.
4. Ravi M. Yadumurthy, Adithya Chimalakonda, Mohan Sadashivaiah, Ranga Makanaboyina, "Reliable MAC Broadcast Protocol in Directional and Omni-directional Transmissions for Vehicular Ad hoc Networks", ACM VANET'05, September 2, 2005, Cologne, Germany.
5. Jiayu Gong, Cheng-Zhong Xu, and James Holle, "Predictive Directional Greedy Routing in Vehicular Ad hoc Networks", 27th International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems Workshops, 2007. ICDCSW '07, 22-29 June 2007.
Topic 6: Location Identification and Vehicle Tracking using VANET (蕭翊光 and 林勻蔚)
1. Arunkumar Thangavelul, K. Bhuvaneswari, K. Kumar', K. SenthilKumarl and S.N. Sivanandam, "Location Identification and Vehicle Tracking using VANET (VETRAC)," IEEE - ICSCN 2007, MIT Campus, Anna University, Chennai, India. Feb. 22-24, 2007. pp. 112-116.
2. Krishna Sampigethaya, Leping Huangy, Mingyan Li, Radha Poovendran, Kanta Matsuuray, Kaoru Sezakiy, "CARAVAN: Providing Location Privacy for VANET", Proceedings of Embedded Security in Cars (ESCAR), 2005.
3. Krishna Sampigethaya, Mingyan Li, Leping Huang, and Radha Poovendran, "AMOEBA: Robust Location Privacy Scheme for VANET", IEEE JOURNAL ON SELECTED AREAS IN COMMUNICATIONS, VOL. 25, NO. 8, OCTOBER 2007.
4. Azzedine Boukerche, Horacio A.B.F. Oliveira, Eduardo F. Nakamura, Antonio A.F. Loureiro, "Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks: A New Challenge for Localization-Based Systems", Computer Communications, 2008.
Topic 7: Mobility Management in VANET (林耀祖)
1. Marc Bechler, Lars Wolf, "Mobility Management for Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks,"
2. Carlos J. Bernardos, Ignacio Soto, Marı´a Caldero´n, Fernando Boavida, Arturo Azcorra, "VARON: Vehicular Ad hoc Route Optimisation for NEMO", Computer Communications 30 (2007) 1765–1784.
3. Y.-C. Tseng, J.-J. Chen, and Y.-L. Cheng, "Design and Implementation of a SIP-based Mobile and Vehicular Wireless Network with Push Mechanism", IEEE Trans. on Vehicular Technology, to appear.
4. Roberto Baldessari, Andreas Festag, Julien Abeille, "NEMO meets VANET: A Deployability Analysis of Network Mobility in Vehicular Communication", 7th International Conference on ITS (ITST'07), pp. 1-6, June 2007.
5. Zhaomin Mo, Hao Zhu, Kia Makki, and Niki Pissinou, "Mobility-assisted Location Management for Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks," IEEE WCNC, 2008.
Topic 8: Broadcast Protocols on VANETs (洪康瑋)
1. Ozan Tonguz, Nawapom Wisitpongphan, Fan Bait, Priyantha Mudaliget, and Varsha Sa dekar, "Broadcasting in VANET", 2007 Mobile Networking for Vehicular Environments, 2007.
2. Ozan K. Tonguz, Nawaporn Wisitpongphan, Jayendra S. Parikht, Fan Bait, Priyantha Mudaliget, and Varsha K. Sadekart, "On the Broadcast Storm Problem in Ad hoc Wireless Networks", 3rd International Conference on Broadband Communications, Networks and Systems, 2006. BROADNETS 2006. Oct. 2006.
3. N. WISITPONGPHAN AND O. K. TONGUZ, J. S. PARIKH, P. MUDALIGE, F. BAI, AND V. SADEKAR, "Broadcast Storm Mitigation Techniques in Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks", IEEE Personal Communications, Vol. 14, Issue 6, pp. 84-94, Dec. 2007.
4. T. Fukuhara, T. Warabino, T. Ohseki, K. Saito, K. Sugiyama, T. Nishida, K. Eguchi, "Broadcast Methods for Inter-Vehicle Communications System," IEEE WCNC 2005.
5. Sascha Schnaufer, Holger F¨ußler, Matthias Transier, Wolfgang Effelsberg, "Vehicular Ad-Hoc Networks: Single-Hop Broadcast is not enough", Proceedings of 3rd International Workshop on Intelligent Transportatio (WIT), pp. 49-54, March 2006, Hamburg, Germany.
6. Luciano Bononi, Marco Di Felice, "A Cross Layered MAC and Clustering Scheme for Efficient Broadcast in VANETs", IEEE MASS, 2007.
7. Nathan Balon and Jinhua Guo, "Increasing broadcast reliability in vehicular ad hoc networks," Proceedings of the 3rd international workshop on Vehicular ad hoc networks, 2006.
8. Nathan Balon, "Introduction to Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks and the Broadcast Storm Problem", ???.
Topic 9: Multicast Protocols on VANETs (蕭翊光)
1. Harshvardhan P. Joshi, "Distributed Robust Geocast: A Multicast Protocol for Inter-Vehicle Communication," Master Thesis, North Carolina State University, 2006.
2. Abdelmalik Bachir and Ahderrahim Benslimane, "A multicast protocol in ad hoc networks: Inter-vehicles geocast," in Proc. of the 57th IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference, vol. 4, (Korea),
pp. 2456-2460, April 2003.
Topic 10: Geocast Protocols on VANETs (台科大, 林士豪)
1. Maria Kihl, Mihail Sichitiu, Ted Ekeroth, and Michael Rozenberg, "Reliable Geographical Multicast Routing in Vehicular Ad-Hoc Networks", WWIC 2007, LNCS 4517, pp. 315–325, 2007.
2. Jeppe Brønsted, and Lars Michael Kristensen, "Specification and Performance Evaluation of Two Zone Dissemination Protocols for Vehicular Ad-hoc Networks", Proceedings of the 39th annual Symposium on Simulation, pp. 68-79, 2006.
3. N. F. Maxemchuk P., Tientrakool, T. Willke, "Reliable Neighborcast".
Topic 11: Geographical Routing Protocols on VANETs (台科大, 鄭宗智)
1. Kevin C. Lee†, J´erˆome H¨aerri‡, Uichin Lee†, Mario Gerla†, "Enhanced Perimeter Routing for Geographic Forwarding Protocols in Urban Vehicular Scenarios,", IEEE Globecom 2007.
Topic 12: Safety Applications over VANETs (羅士權和專題生)
1. Jijun Yin, Tamer ElBatt, Gavin Yeung, Bo Ryu, Stephen Habermas, Hariharan Krishnan, Timothy Talty, "Performance Evaluation of Safety Applications over DSRC Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks", Proceedings of the 1st ACM international workshop on Vehicular ad hoc networks, 2004.
2. C.L. Robinson, L. Caminiti, D. Caveney, K. Laberteaux, "Efficient Coordination and Transmission of Data for Cooperative Vehicular Safety Applications", VANET'06, September 29, 2006, Los Angeles, California, USA.
3. Qixiang Sun and Hector Garcia-Molina, "Using Ad-hoc Inter-vehicle Networks For Regional Alerts",
Topic 13: VANET Simulation (洪康瑋)
1. Christoph Sommer, Isabel Dietrich and Falko Dressler, "Realistic Simulation of Network Protocols in VANET Scenarios," 2007 Mobile Networking for Vehicular Environments, pp. 139-143, 11-11 May 2007, Anchorage, Alaska.
2. Feliz Kristianto Karnadi, Zhi Hai Mo, Kun-chan Lan, "Rapid Generation of Realistic Mobility Models for VANET," IEEE WCNC 2007.
3. "An Evaluation of Inter-Vehicle Ad Hoc Networks Based on Realistic Vehicular Traces," Proceedings of the 7th ACM international symposium on Mobile ad hoc networking and computing, Pages: 108 - 119 , Florence, Italy, 2006.
Topic 14: Online Gaming over VANETs
1. Claudio Enrico Palazzi, "Fast Online Gaming over Wireless Networks," PhD thesis, University of California, Los Angeles, 2007.
Topic 15: Information Propagation Probability in VANETS
1. Andreas Xeros, Maria Andreou, Andreas Pitsillides and Marios Lestas, "Information Propagation Probability on Intersections in VANETS,".
[ 在用PL/SQL Developer连接数据库时出现“ORA-12541:TNS:无监听程序”错误。1、检查listener.log日志发现下面错误：TNSLSNR for 32-bit Windows: Ver